Tuesday, August 25, 2015
My Aventures
During my nineteen years of living, I have been to some very cool and
interesting places, and done some very cool things. I have been to over
half of the states in the U.S. including all the states in the
southeast, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Indiana, Nevada,
Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado just to name a few. My father
used to work in New York City so my family would travel up there around
Christmas time and spend a week or two. We did that for three or four
years. Ive also been backpacking on a two week trip in the Rockie
mountains on the border of New Mexico and Colorado. Ive also been out of
the country for a mission trip in Mexico. These are just some of the
many cool things and places I have been to and done during my lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment