Saturday, October 10, 2015
Seeing my eternal soul
Last night me, my dad, and my girlfriend were stopped at a stoplight in Destin, Florida while on vacation. We were rear ended by a woman who was going 50 miles an hour and who wasn't even looking when she hit us. One second we were talking and the next second the car was smashed between the car that hit us and the car in front of us. My dad suffered a quadriceps disruption, I suffered a head contusion, and my girlfriend suffered severe whiplash. I don't believe in the Buddhist "eternal soul" but I do believe in having an eternal soul and going to heaven. I thought when our car was hit that we were entering into our eternal souls and going to be with the Lord. I saw my life literally flash before my eyes no matter how cliche that sounds. I thank God for keeping us safe and somewhat uninjured (except for dad). We could've been seriously hurt or killed and it seems that all the trivial things in life now just don't seem as important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry that experienced this accident. Being in a situation like this does put things into prospective. It does make you think about the after life!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad yall are alive !! You can replace materialistic things but not you! I was in a wreck a few months ago and I know exactly where you are coming from!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad yall are alive !! You can replace materialistic things but not you! I was in a wreck a few months ago and I know exactly where you are coming from!
ReplyDelete