Saturday, September 12, 2015

Other Group's Cration Story

The creation story that my group viewed this week was good, but didn't necessarily have the traditional elements of a regular creation story. It was more of a regular story. The slideshow that they created was very nice and had lots of cool graphics but was very lengthy. I'm not sure that they would be able to share it in class without taking up at least 45 minutes. With that being said, it's still a very cool and creative story. It's good for us to view and discuss our ideas with our peers to get full insight into everyone's imagination and to help us make a better well-rounded creation story.

1 comment:

  1. It's true that we all need to share with each other to be able to create something as special as a creation story. I can't wait to see everyone's story and find out what they created. Because I believe that even though it's just part of your imagination, you do get to see what some value in relation to their morals.

    ReplyDelete