Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waking up as a Woman

If I were to wake up as a woman, my first thought would be where did my male anatomy go? It would be pretty shocking to find a vagina there instead. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having a vagina, I just don't think I would personally want one. I would probably be super emotional about being a woman and probably cry uncontrollably about it. My upper body strength would probably be a fourth of what it is being a guy, and that would upset me even more. I would more than likely be ugly without makeup and that would be another challenge since I don't know anything about makeup. If I was a girl, I'd like to imagine myself having a big rear end that everyone liked to stare at. All in all, If I woke up and was a girl, I would be sad about it, but in due time I would master it and probably be the alpha female of the town. Image result for girl

3 comments:

  1. I can understand your wariness of the vagina- they're not as fun as you'd think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with being emotional? And who says girls can't be strong? There are female wrestlers and football players out there you know. And on the flipside, there are male ballet dancers and stay at home dads. This is why I think gender stereotypes are bad. Women are said to be weak and emotional, and men have to be stone faced and macho, otherwise their thought of as being gay. No! Just because a woman might like to wrestle or a guy might like to dance does not mean they're gay. I actually think it's sweet when guys break down and cry. It means they have a soul, and they would likely respect the feelings of others. I know this is kind of a rant and I'll probably get hate for it, but I really do feel that strongly about it, so except me and I am or shove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would definitely be an interesting change. I wouldn't be excited about it either. It's a completely different life, and the transition would be even more difficult since we're older than it would be had we grown up that way.

    ReplyDelete