Friday, September 4, 2015

My Erotic Experience

So last Sunday night my family and I went to Atlanta to see Alice Cooper and Motley Crue play at Phillips Arena. I thought it would be fitting to relate this experience back to eroticism since we've been covering it in class. I'll start with Alice Cooper.

 There are no words to describe Alice Cooper except freaky and awesome at the same time. I considered his dancing around and some of the gestures he was making to be extremely erotic. There was also a point in his show where a sexy dead nurse came out and put him in a straight jacket while she licked his face. If that doesn't evoke some sort of erotic feeling out of a crowd of 80's hair metal bangers then I don't know what would. There also was a very attractive guitar player who happened to be of the female gender wearing stockings and shredding her guitar. I don't know about most other people but i find that to be extremely erotic.

Then Motley Crue came on. I've never seen Motley Crue before that night but the one thing I learned about them was that they love to use the F word. Whether they use it casually saying that they love all the mother f***ers in the audience, to talking about when they used to "f***" chicks back in the day, they just loved to use it. Although weird, I feel like some of the people around me found the F word highly erotic when used by Vince Neil. Maybe they envisioned themselves with him...I don't know. And of course there were the girls dancing up on stage which is a custom of the 80's hair bands. And then there was the pentagram symbol that kept popping up over and over again. I feel like some symbols can evoke some erotic pleasure out of certain people, whether it being the pentagram (although highly weird and satanic), certain fruits (you know I'm talking about), or electric chairs (sometimes people find pain erotic). All in all it was a good show with great music and lots of weird and obscene forms of eroticism.



2 comments:

  1. That definitely sounds like an interesting experience. This emphasizes that eroticism exists everywhere and can be different. One person's phallic-shaped fruit could be another person's whip's/S&M type stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little bit off (well, really off) the subject but I wanted to say that we may have dressed and looked funny in the 70's and 80's but no one can deny that the 70's and 80's had the best music that new generations continue to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete