Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Classmates on Doc3 Struggles

I think that everyone has struggled a little bit on this essay, either from time constraints limiting them, or not really knowing the full extent of the project. Samuel Gutierrez says that he doesn't like to procrastinate on his projects and even used his brain as an example why, " I've learned through psychology about the sensor in your brain for checking off a check list, which is mainly why I do my homework way before the due date, because it releases tons of stress." Alan Molina said, "My two biggest problems with papers are usually how to start them and then how I want to structure the essay as a whole." I can relate to that as it is hard for me to get a good structure for my papers. Molly Lauritsen said that having the research already done really helped her. "I think that one of the things that really helped me to stay on task with document 3 was the fact that we had already done a large amount of the research with our Wikipedia projects."

1 comment:

  1. I will have to agree that staying on task can be very difficult especially when you have a busy life outside of school and you are a perfectionist.

    ReplyDelete