Friday, November 27, 2015
Most Important Thing That I've Learned
There are a lot of cool things that I have learned in this world literature class. While I haven't necessarily learned a lot about actual world literature works or authors, I have learned a lot about Google and how to work the different apps associated with it. Using Google Blogger and Google Docs will be very useful tools for if I need them in the future. I also learned a lot from the Wikipedia project, and how to make and operate a Wikipedia page. While there were a lot of cool things that I did learn, there are a lot of things that I would've liked to have to learned about world literature that I didn't. I feel like the lectures got super off topic and that we learned more about philosophy than we did about world literature and different works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also like learning about the Google tools and how to revise a Wikipedia article, however I agree that there was not enough time spent on World Literature. There were times in class that I would have preferred to talk about our reading assignments and not worked on our projects. I think we should have done that outside of class.
ReplyDelete