Monday, November 30, 2015

What my Classmates Learned

Classmates were an essential part of this class and helped us get through it. We made presentations together, and ultimately helped us get the grades that we wanted in this class. This is what some of my classmates said about what they've learned in this class. Samuel Gutierrez said, "Another thing I learned this semester that taught me a lot was the importance of time management. I learned through reading assignments, blog post, comments, and projects." Molly Lauritsen said, " The most important thing that I learned was how to manage my time when working on big lengthy assignments when there aren’t a lot of strict guidelines." Heather Cook said, "So I think the most important thing I learned this semester is I GOT THIS!" So all in all, my classmates didn't learn much about literature, but about how to manage their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment