Saturday, November 14, 2015

Post About Other's Post

Samuel Gutierrez learned through his peer review about epic hero's. "I learned about some of the traits and characteristics of being a epic hero. Through his paper he gives many citations and examples tying in with his information. I learned many epic heroes must be born through noble birth, which was something I did not already know (Samuel)." He also learned that one of the persons papers he was supposed to grade did not do their paper and will probably get a bad grade. Alan Molina said that regarding ethical standards in the presidential candidates that he believes that either Bernie Sanders or Ben Carson have the best and most strong standing ethics. "I believe when it comes to firm ethical standards I would have to choose between either Sanders or Carson (Alan)." He also says that he believes that ethical relativism can be applied to Donald Trump in the sense that Trump makes voters believe that he has strong ethics when he actually may just be putting up a front so to say. "I think ethical relativism can be applied to Trump in a more specific fashion than culture.  His mindset seems like he just thinks of  people that are in his level of income even if he seems like he helping everyone.  Machiavelli said that "'a leader doesn't have to possess all the virtuous qualities . . but it is absolute imperative that he seems to posses them"' which his probably why Trump is still currently leading and not out of the race like most people thought when announced he was running (Alan)."

1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks for including me in your post about other's post. Do my thoughts about all the ethics seem to line up with yours?

    ReplyDelete