Friday, November 6, 2015

I'm constantly surrounded by beauty in my life. Everything about my life is beautiful. I have an amazing family who is very supporting of anything that I do. I have a loving girlfriend who is beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. I'm able to go to college and have money to survive on. God's blessings are the beauty in my life. I'm constantly reminded of his beauty when I look around at trees or the rain.

Waking up in the morning, time to start a new day,
The sunset is so beautiful on the way to school,
Give glory to God for all the wonderful things he's given,
Go back to bed and start over anew.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool poem/outlook on life. I'm glad everything has been going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to read about how other people enjoy there lives and appreciate what they have.

    ReplyDelete